Sign in to follow this  
vramjee91

3 piece rear spoiler

Hey guys,

Wondering if anyone knew where to get a three piece rear spoiler from?

Please let me know

Thanks

Vivek :)

I know where to get them, but i don't foresee me having a container in the near future :(

I've got a 3 piece rear spoiler, not sure if it's what you are after though.

It is a series 1 RX7 Group C bird bath. Would need a little work to fit, but it does look good on a Zed, and it works going by the amount of crap that used to get stuck onto the rear of the car going around the track at Eastern Creek, and the fact that turn 1 was flat with the bird bath, but a lot slower with only the standard type spoiler.

As above, still got the bird bath that is almost a direct bolt on for a 240 or 260 coupe. Will need a bit of work to tidy up, but does make the car look more aggressive.

Post in general section for more interest with your chosen supplier and estimated cost. We should get a few people interested. A minimum of 5 is desirable. May earn a discount from RHD.

Might be worth asking about the spoiler above on hybridz. It looks to be the one from ZCCJDM, the fit/finish looks a little rough in those pics, also it doesn't look as 'sharp' as the Marugen Shokai piece.

Here a link for ones made by Arita Speed, quality/sharpness/fit looks really good. I have their Gnose on my car and I was very happy with the product!

http://page17.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/v307104366

Jesse streeter would be the man to use for this, he is always cheaper than RHDjapan too.

RHD Japan list the marugen spoiler at $385, so it should be about the same price as the Arita speed type. The quality of their parts are supposed to be second to none, so that's the one I'd go for. I'll get onto Jesse and get pricing direct from Marugen.

Got reply back from Jesse, initially it looks as though we can get them for 25k yen ($270AUD). He's waiting for a full response to see if there's any further discount available, both individually and as a group of three. I'm only interested in this piece, to me it seems to be the best quality.

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dmarugen%2Bshokai%2Bs30z%26biw%3D1600%26bih%3D775&rurl=translate.google.com.au&sl=ja&u=http://home.att.ne.jp/sky/FairladyZ/Body/3Pspoiler/3pspoiler1.htm&usg=ALkJrhhO9h8VKCd332aO9oJO9TzKgXlIoA