Recommended Workshops

Triptych

Hey guys, I know alot of people around here do their own work and such but I am looking to see if there is any workshops you guys can recommend. I thought we might be able to get a sticky thread going for us QLD members as well with places that people have been and had good service.

I am looking at getting my L26 head reconditioned and some work done to it at the same time and was seeing if there was any suggestions from members on where to take it.

Cheers.

Hey guys, I know alot of people around here do their own work and such but I am looking to see if there is any workshops you guys can recommend. I thought we might be able to get a sticky thread going for us QLD members as well with places that people have been and had good service.

I am looking at getting my L26 head reconditioned and some work done to it at the same time and was seeing if there was any suggestions from members on where to take it.

Cheers.

Box it up & send it to Peter & Les. It'll be easier & cheaper in the long run ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, who exactly have you spoken to?

What exactly do you want done?

Another shop could be Jon Sidden on the Gold Coast.

There are some performance related mechanics/engine rebuilders in Brisbane, but as usual they will only take on a "whole" job, ie a complete engine. Some may just take your head, send it to Liddles for the porting, valve seat cutting etc, then fit new valves springs etc etc.

Basically, what is it you want to achieve?

• 2 weeks later...