24 replies to this topic

#21 be-zed

be-zed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 262 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 12:28 PM

[b]CHALLENGE [b] you Zac ! Not on public roads . We as a organisation have an excellent record for outings and we need to keep that in tact. So as for the track,  Well after the last track day flogging I took .I doubt I would be much of a threat to you. So it will have to wait for another time.

#22 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • Tagline:Tribal Elder

Posted 14 June 2013 - 04:45 PM

For the knockers, ZCCQ is going well, static car shows are not a big priority for a lot of members for varied good reasons but good on those who do get involved in them. Don't forget that it is the ZCCQ which by itself will be financing, organising and running the datnats in 2015.

#23 sexual_sushi

sexual_sushi

The 1000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,298 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 06:11 PM

I wasn't knocking, I was generally interested as I had received emails from the club saying they would be there with the gazebo, just expected some more z's there is all :)

#24 bullzed

bullzed

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 435 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 01:27 AM

[b]CHALLENGE [b] you Zac ! Not on public roads . We as a organisation have an excellent record for outings and we need to keep that in tact. So as for the track,  Well after the last track day flogging I took .I doubt I would be much of a threat to you. So it will have to wait for another time.

I'm ready when you are.

:P

#25 260DET

260DET

The 2000+ club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,153 posts
  • Tagline:Tribal Elder

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:00 AM

I wasn't knocking, I was generally interested as I had received emails from the club saying they would be there with the gazebo, just expected some more z's there is all :)

No worries  :) The bloke who stores the gazebo could not go so that was the problem there and the show car numbers seem to vary a lot. If you wanted to see a heap of Zcars on show the 2013 Nationals was the place to be.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users