Lurch visiting BrisVegas in July!

C.A.R.

Aubrey, and otherAusZcar'ers,  yes the late arvo/evening f Thursd 11 th for bbq/drinks etc, naturally byo whatever.

The ostracised zccq riff raff are welcome, but its no zccq thing!

You watch, some one go organise some exciting alternative! Einz Zwei Drei!

It's a chance for a catch up and say g'day to Lurch while he is up here, we will be heading to MP the next day.

Maybe a propsition to import him up here later in the year for some fabrication/rollcages/ etc work?

I know a few are after some things done!

If any are after addy/details pm me, most know though!

zccq "RIFF RAFF" - you stirrer Jason ::)

I be there to represent z club :)

Shivers, I only get home from CQ late Thursday and have booked into RACQ Motofest on the 14th. Me thinks me will have to get a yearly planned (paper type) and stick up in the shed so not to miss important events like Lurchos visit.

Shivers, I only get home from CQ late Thursday and have booked into RACQ Motofest on the 14th. Me thinks me will have to get a yearly planned (paper type) and stick up in the shed so not to miss important events like Lurchos visit.

We'll be there till late evening Pete - what's your ETA?

Perhaps Shaun (if he plans to be there ) or James could send out an invite to QLD based or Brisvegasions (is that a word) of how to get to your place and what time.

Those who do know should be fine, those who cant remember, or dont know, just pm me.

Lurch and I will be in mancave most of the Thursday, and getting one of the cars loaded up for the weekend.

Dunno about specific start time etc, maybe from 4pm ish to sometime before midnight ish!

We'll be there till late evening Pete - what's your ETA?

Lurch, should be coming through that side of town around 2:30 pm. I live on the south side and if Jason can PM his address to me or send to o four one two two three six five 99 via SMS I will try to get there. Bearing in mind I will have been up from 4:30 am so as you can understand I really just want to get home and wind down.  8)

So, we are going to get some specifics on the logistics for this event at some time Superorganiser Jason? Should be good, looking forward to it although Saturday would be better.

Organising,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Wheel out bbq, make sure gas bottle full,,,,,, loaf of bread, bottle of marty sorce.

Organised!

Read prior posts, reason for Thursd only,  is, there is a race meeting the pair of us are at on fri/sat/sun.

Few have indicated arrival on thursd mid to late arvo, few indicated around dusk, few turning up after tea.

Call in say g'day, see what we're up to, talk to Lurch, book him in for future fabrication requirements for a longer extended stay later in year, dunno, Sept/Oct, will try to tee that up with another event at a track.

If anyone on here is after details etc pm me.

Bread and tomato sauce, that's it ???

Well, you bring along your gluten free meat reduced tofu sausages, or soy patty sugar free naturally colured meat substitute, or a couple of snags, you get to cook'em just the way you want'em.

Or do i buy 50 snags? Not!

• 4 weeks later...

Forgot all about this and ended up working late. I'll catch you another time lurch. Don't let Jason with you to hard (I've seen how many projects he has to work on. Ha).

I'll be in my shed most of Sunday working on the 1600 if your racing is done and dusted by then.