240Z turbo for sale perth

24OZ

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Administrators

still for sale,no-ones even looked at it ,beats me what the problem is other than distance for most???

Yeah, not sure why either. What's your current asking price now? Might be good to refresh a few memories and those in the market for an early modded Z.

Might be a good idea to include more details shots of the interior / under carriage and other common rust areas (apologies if you have already done this and I missed it).

Anyway a free bump and back to the front. (notice I removed the "please dont bump post") since I figure its not really a big issue here.

If I had $16,000 odd in the bank that did not need to go into houses, loans and bills etc. I would take this car.

Freight with http://www.movingcars.com.au

Vehicle Uplift

Perth depot [you bring vehicle to] Daddow Road Kewdale

Vehicle Delivery

Devenport depot [you collect vehicle from] North Caroline Street East Devenport

Transportation time

Approximately 18 working days.

Our Quotation: $1219.00 - inclusive of GST and includes a damage cover to the value of $40,000 or market value. (There is an excess of $150.00 payable on any claim.)

If required we can arrange

*  Uplift from residence or business in metropolitan Perth is an additional $75.00

*  Delivery to residence or business in metropolitan Devenport is an additional $75.00

*  The extra services are entirely your choice and you can take none / either / both of the options offered.

Vehicle Uplift

Perth depot [you bring vehicle to] Treasure Road Welshpool

Vehicle Delivery

Melbourne depot [you collect vehicle from] Millers Road Brooklyn

Transportation time

Approximately 7 working days.

Our Quotation: $616.02 - inclusive of GST.

This price also includes extended warranty for loss or damage to vehicle's current market value or $100,000 whichever is the lesser.

If required we can arrange

*  Uplift from residence or business in metropolitan Perth is an additional $75.00

*  Delivery to residence or business in metropolitan Melbourne is an additional $75.00

*  The extra services are entirely your choice and you can take none / either / both of the options offered.