PB260Z

Spotted NSW

Spotted a tidy Green green Bus (SA Rego) at Bunnings Thornleigh today, it was a long way from home  :)

Anyone on here recognise it ?

post-3930-144023713896_thumb.jpg

Spotted on Blaxland Rd, Eastwood around 7:15 this morning

Very tidy Brown 2 seater , with ACT plates.

Great to see a Z in the morning madness that is Sydney peak hour :)

Edited by PB260Z

Great to a Z in the morning madness that is Sydney peak hour  :)

I used to see a green one regularly on York St in the city at 5pm. Even gave him the thumbs up one day. Been a while now since the last spotting.

The brown 240z was me. Now has NSW plates attached.

Another NSW registered Z, slowly the numbers north of the border are growing  :)

I saw a Sky Blue 260z 2+2 and Red lower spoiler on it yesterday with Green P Plates on it. I was driving down Old Canterbury Road and he was heading other way.

Not sure if it was a member here?

This morning on Beecroft Rd, heading north about 7:30

Green Z with rear wing and I think non NSW plates ?

Don't often see them in the shiver Sydney traffic these days.

Saw a Blue 2+2 in traffic heading to TAFE this evening. Had fat dish wheels on it. Youngish fella driving

It was good to see an early S30Z on the road and I have to say photos don't do 2+2s any justice.

They really are under apprecisted. I'd own another again.

Saw a Blue 2+2 in traffic heading to TAFE this evening. Had fat dish wheels on it. Youngish fella driving

It was good to see an early S30Z on the road and I have to say photos don't do 2+2s any justice.

They really are under apprecisted. I'd own another again.

Hopefully it won't be to much longer until another Blue 2+2 will be getting seen in Sydney traffic  :)

A very tidy white 240 southbound on the "Old Road" at around midday. Beautiful day for a drive  :)

Pale Blue 260 spotted on M4 driving west Saturday lunch time.  I obviously need to get to some drive days because it's the first time in years I actually recall seeing a Z on the road (apart from mine getting pulled along by a tow truck on the day I picked it up) !!

I spotted a pale blue 260z 2+2 heading northbound on the Pacific Hwy, Wahroonga last Thursday night around 7.30pm. Looked in good shape too.

Saturday 20/9 about 10:30am

A very nice mid green 2 seater on the back road from Normanhurst to Hornsby.

Beautiful day to out, I was blowing cobwebs out of a motorbike  :) 

280zx (Gold Colour) on M4 motorway tonight, came up behind me in the RX-7 thought it was a Porsche 928 in my rear view mirror based on the lights. It was about 8:30 pm.. Cops were following you after that for a while. :)

Anybody here? I would have given a thumbs up but you didn't look over at me. Too cool for school?

Spotted orange 260z 2+2 near Pyrmont midday with red p plate on back. Front spoiler etc.. Looks good. Underrated car.

On my way to the Stones Gig ;)

Spotted orange 260z 2+2 near Pyrmont midday with red p plate on back. Front spoiler etc.. Looks good. Underrated car.

On my way to the Stones Gig ;)

No idea who owns that Z. But Keef, Mick and guys will be amazing, this is the first I will have missed them in the last 20 or so years - enjoy  :)

Orange 260z 2+2 with front spoiler, spotted today around 4pm crossing Anzac Bridge. I stuck my arm out to wave and get your attention, was on my bike. Not sure if you saw me or not. Car was looking good.

the orange one .... is it hemi orange? i think it's my mate Gavin's car, i havent seen it in person since the respray but his photos look awesome. if it's him, he's a nice guy and always on for a chat(esp. regarding z cars)

the orange one .... is it hemi orange? i think it's my mate Gavin's car, i havent seen it in person since the respray but his photos look awesome. if it's him, he's a nice guy and always on for a chat(esp. regarding z cars)

I couldn't tell you if it was hemi-orange or not, it looked similar to 918 orange that was on the factory S30z's but it did look like a new-ish paint job and the car did look stunning.

Nice looking (although only saw it driving past) brown 2 seater parked in a front yard at Gorokan on the Central Coast at the weekend.  Got a feeling I've seen someone on here talk about it before so may be a member's car ?

Spotted Bronze 2 seater next to Sydney University on Paramatta road today. Heading toward West Sydney (away from the city). Pretty sure it was a 240z. Time was around midday ish....

Pretty sure it was this car.

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/ultimo/cars-vans-utes/datsun-260z-rust-free-1974/1072169013

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Saw the orange S30z above again today, heading to Anzac bridge. It had no rear bumper. Had to slow down for some reason as cars were merging lanes.

I'm spotting a white 240Z with black flares and triples growling every time I'm on my way to drop kids off to schooll. The driver has a beard. Always spotted on New Line Road around Dural, looks like a daily. Love to connect if anyone knows the man.