Cruise to the P.I. Nats friday 29/3/13

Riceburner

Hey Chaps.

I may be able to join your convoy aswell.

I will be dropping my tow car and trailer at Lurch's then heading to PI in Patina.

So give me a location and time to meet and i will see what i can do.

Cheers

Paul

List updated. Woohoo, the more the merrier  :)

You'll be coming from further inboard than us Paul but we could stop at san remo (just off the Island) or anywhere else that suits and meet you. I've never come from that way before maybe Lurch knows a good place.

It's in the right hands now with Peter mc/les col! Long story but ill just say I won't ever ask my mechanic to help me rebuild my engine ever again! Stopped driving just in time too. Will explain details when we see you guys. To many things wrong to list lol

• Moderators

I should be able to meet the convoy where the Tooradin airfield is..near that lookout thing. Just have to know what time you will meet at that Cranbourne bunning then add 15 mins..

I should be able to meet the convoy where the Tooradin airfield is..near that lookout thing. Just have to know what time you will meet at that Cranbourne bunning then add 15 mins..

Dimitri I can ring you when we are about to leave bunnings.

Paul does the Lang Lang idea work for you?

Mark/Dale do you guys know what time you'll be getting to cranny bunnings? That way we can give Paul and Dimitri an rough timeline for the trip.

List updated. Hopefully you can make it Craig, we'd have 3 gnose Z's

I'll send you PM with my number Paul.

It's around 25mins from Cranbourne to Lang Lang and we'll get Dimitri on the way. If we meet at 2ish, then leave at 2.30ish that'll make it 3ish at Lang Lang and then it's about 1hr10mins to cowes on Phillip island. That would put us there 4-4.30pm, remember registration sign in closes at 5pm.

Does that work for everyone? Open to any suggestions.