C.A.R.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good to hear you are in Johnboy.

I think most of the NSW regulars who came last time have a race meet the week before which most are attending. So it seems just bad timing for them. Although I say you can sprint your car anytime. Ha But that's just me.  :D

Well we have about 14 people coming or around 12 cars at the moment. Maybe a few late straglers will put there hands up as well. I won't bother booking the Oval this year as probably not worth it given the number of Zeds. But that's OK. Oh and we will probably do the Pizza place for dinner one night like last time and do a BBQ another night if the weather is as warm as last time.

We can detail where we will all meet up a few weeks out. I suspect Melb people will congrigate somewhere the same as ACT and then possibly meet up to do the last leg on the Alpine way all together if the ACT crew are up for it.

Less than 5 weeks to go.  ;D

RIP Warren Haliday front left in photo taken at Thredbo 2 years ago.

post-260-144023605502_thumb.jpg

post-260-144023605506_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OK we got one late take I think his name is Dave from Sulio's work coming in his 300ZX?

That makes it 12 Cars and 14 people. We are getting there. I still reckon a few late comers might jump on board including the woosy Lurchos & Co.

About 3 weeks to go.

OK Ladies and Gents Sulio and I have two spare beds in our apartment at the moment so let us know if you need a bed and you can jump in with us. I suspect there could be some late takers. Would work out about $65- per night if 2 more come on board. PM me or just reply here. Only 6 weeks to go till the big trip.  :D

It's going to be a great drive.

Cheers

I'd love to come but my poor zed will be in the hospital.

If anyone in Sydney has room to squeeze me in for a drive down/back, i'd love an adventure. (i could just wear the same clothes each day, so wouldn't be taking up much luggage space ..) Would be more than happy to contribute towards petrol costs.

I'm friendly.  ::)

OK we got one late take I think his name is Anthony from Sulio's work coming in his 300ZX?

That makes it 12 Cars and 14 people. We are getting there. I still reckon a few late comers might jump on board including the woosy Lurchos & Co.

About 3 weeks to go.

Hey Craig. The Guy from Sulio's work. Anthony. Would he be one of the guys with the 300zx that came to the xmas bbq. Good guys.

You sure are Dingo.

All we need is some cold beer on arival and all will be good with the world.

John

Hint Hint .

Scoota thats your excuse ...a couple of piddly bearings  :'(  be still my beating heart  :-*

Turn's out all the noise was in the PS Outer uni so it's done and all is good. Just need to get the Auto serviced :D

You sure are Dingo.

All we need is some cold beer on arival and all will be good with the world.

John

those are the most inspirational words ever written on this website....

yes, believe me that bar at the Alpine Hotel coped a workout last time.  :o