2010 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 4/12/2010!

C.A.R.

I had a great day, I have'nt seen some of you in a while so it was great to catch up. Even got some low ball offers in, (Ash I'll up that offer to $7K, just make sure you take out the chicken wire and bog where the rust is!?)

Good turn out of cars and people. John left early however won the main raffle prize, the tool kit!

Cheers,

Sulio

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awsum day guys, at the last count we had 27 240z and 260zeds, 2,x 280zxs , 2 x z31s , 2 x z32s very nice cars and1 x 350z twin turbo ,2 200sx,s, and even a GTR parked up the back. A big thanks to everyone who turned up, and Jane for the fantastic Cheese cake and Pave.. Johnboy took out best 240z Craig won best 260z and Dave Chambers took out peoples choice in the 350z, good job guys. I had a fantastic day, the weather was great, Merry Christmas and happy new year. Regards Gordon.

Yeah what a top day. Glad you all made it along the numbers always seem to double on the day. Including kids and partners we must have hit 50 people. The weather was perfect. Oh and I meant to shout out a big thankyou to Gordon & Sharon for opening up their lovely property for our enjoyment.

I was surprised with the interest in the Thredbo trip so I will start nagging a few of you on the other thread to commit as we need to start booking soon.

Have a good Christmas all.

• Moderators

Thanks again Gordon & Sharon for hosting the bbq... Oh by the way, I was 3/4 the way home and relised I left by cooler bag in the gazebo thingy..the blue bag with  "Hella" on it. If you can let me know if you still have it, that would be great! Thanks again.

Hi Guys

Just wanna say thanks to Gordon and his family for the warm welcome onto your property. Perfect setting for a great day with a group of very nice people. My first outing with Auszcar and I had a very enjoyable day. Some really sweet Z's on display and lot's of good conversation.  Thanks again to all 

DaveG

Sorry I had to leave early guy's, was great to see all again and meet some new faces. I wasn't sure if i was going to make it, sorry to have just turned up without notice. Thanks Gordo and family for the day again. I can't believe i won a raffle, i never win anything, all teary eyed now, tool kit fantastic.

John