Rear diffuser/splitter ideas?

RB30X

I think we should clarify that most of us here are only interested in adding a splitter to a shaved rear end for aesthetic purposes only. These are street cars. We don't need to debate whether they will work or not. We know they won't, hence the reason we've mentioned pinching ones from existing road cars.

Nice job Patch.

Can you use any of these 'nicer' ones?

picture250642078.jpg

picture250642067.jpg

picture2506415451.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Tim if you look at the one I done above it looks fine, look at where the pipes are to your tank,  but when I try and put one on your rear end with your pipes so high it doesn't work and shows the bottom white and tank.

BTW yours looks a lot better now with the 4 pipes, just needs chrome tips and the right pipes to line up the same.

post-3209-144023677548_thumb.jpg

Thanks mate. So you need a pic taken from a higher angle. Only the two outside pipes are connected, the inner pipes are dummies. Gives people an idea anyway. Maybe someone else has a pic of theirs.

My idea was only to make a cosmetic  rear skirt basically to break up my shaved rear end. Im not sure how to do it but after lots of research trying to match something up to the zed i decided it was too hard and would make one from scratch. I bought some universal rear bumper lights and will go from there

post-515-144023677551_thumb.jpg

Hi guys, saxon said u guys need rear diffusers for bumperless ass for sexy zed. I can draw and make it happen. The question is how many of u is ready to fork out the money.

And mostly i see ppl wanting for cosmetic looks. I can make rear add ons that looks like a diffuser and optional real deal diffuser that will work.

Price for the cosmetic one in fiberglass $290-350 mark. In dry carbon around $450-580mark.

The diffuser itself i wont disclose price, untill i see real demand.

If i see enough genuine interest i will start drawing options and let u guys vote. Sounds good?

Hi guys, saxon said u guys need rear diffusers for bumperless ass for sexy zed. I can draw and make it happen. The question is how many of u is ready to fork out the money.

And mostly i see ppl wanting for cosmetic looks. I can make rear add ons that looks like a diffuser and optional real deal diffuser that will work.

Price for the cosmetic one in fiberglass $290-350 mark. In dry carbon around $450-580mark.

The diffuser itself i wont disclose price, untill i see real demand.

If i see enough genuine interest i will start drawing options and let u guys vote. Sounds good?

Any luck with a some designs. We have few people def interested and more will come on board with a design in a new thread I think

Provided I don't have to modify the body, I am SO keen. Cosmetic only is fine for me but could easily be swung to a carbon real deal diffuser if the price was right. Also a front diffuser that I don't have to make by hand would be awesome :) Just saying.

Anything is better than looking at the bottom of a fuel tank!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys just spoke to Freddy. He apologises for not responding or commenting on this thread as he's very busy.

He has asked me to take care of gauging interest and gathering ideas etc. He will send me some designs hopefully by Thursday with prices etc and i will post up and we'll go from there.

We need 10+ confirmed or deposits to get this off the ground to make it viable for Topstage.

I will make a new thread soon once i get the designs off Freddy.

All questions regarding diffusers please PM me and i'll get you a prompt answer via Freddy as he doesnt get on the net much.

Thanks Tai