The Ebay Thread #2 - Post Ebay Parts Here!

XRQTR

• Administrators

http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w97977893

Are these the non 240z type of genuine Nissan fender mirrors?

From what I have read the "proper" fender mirrors meant for the s30 have longer stalks and come in matte black from the factory?

That is right, these are bluebird style ones. These are considerably cheaper than the S30 ones.

• Administrators

240z dashboard on eBay with 2 hours to go.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dashboard-240Z-Datsun-Fairlady-/151267325717

If any NSW members want it, I might be able to pick it up and bring it back with me to NSW. Depending on space I have in the car.

I asked seller for photos of top to see if there are any cracks etc.. but seems they couldn't upload them. So no idea if it's any good.

• Administrators

• Administrators

I think the reproduction bumpers are OK but not as solid as the originals were. They are a bit more flimsy. I don't know if that is what the eBay set are like though.

• Administrators

It depends on the parts you're looking for, some parts are quite difficult to find and the price reflects that.

I'm not a smoker so only want an ash-tray for completeness, but I only need the lid really.

Problem is the lid easily breaks from what I've seen so finding a good 1 is tough.

A lid went on Yahoo! auctions the other week for $50 odd. So if you're willing to shop around you can get stuff at good prices.

• Moderators

Aarrghh... I should totally stop putting off buying the hard-to-get bits for my early Z. They're definitely not getting cheaper.  :-\

And will only get harder to find  ;)