MSCA Phillip Island 21/4/13

Riceburner

Yer Gareth, I wanted to go with all the boys, but as it is most of the guys I know go to the Msca anyway. So will enter that one . See you there, lets see if we can beat our Easter times. There is a passenger session ,but I find it a pain to fill out the forms because you need to have the passenger signed sealed and delivered before you get there. I would like to take anyone around, but to hard to do the paperwork prior to the event. If they could sign on the day would be ok. Cheers Gordon.

Anyone entering this Msca sprint on the 21st, there is also a PIARC sprint the weekend after, what's the go boys. Anyone tempted?

Two PI weekend conseutive sprints may be of interest to me when summer arrives, providing that is not the rainy season. Yes, I love PI :)

Hey Simon, got your form and sent it off. As you may be a where the passenger session is run at a rudused speed for obvious reasons . How ever we should still be able to simulat some of the corners and get a fell for what is needed to improve your lines etc. I for one am a big believer ,it is much easer to be shown what to do , than be told what to do! So if you can see it been done, you will believe it can be done.

Don't for get your helmet , and a spair pair of undies. Looking forward to it . cheers Gordo.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Simon, have you got any video of the passenger session. Had a great day at the Island yesterday , and with some of Simons tips got a PB. 1.49.3 very happy to get into the 49s. Weather conditions where perfect .