DUAL Supercharger Turbonator Turbo Cold Air Intake Gas Fuel Saver Fan

luvemfast

Whole trolling turbo parts for Datsun's. I stumbled upon this.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com.au/viewitem?itemId=261039928826

(sorry, mobile link. Will do full one tomorrow)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261039928826&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1123

(linky fix)

I couldn't help myself, so asked a simple question for laughs.

Dear chinau2013,

So what sort air pressure (psi) can this fan achieve?

If it fits inside the factory piping, won't it be restrictive?

- luvemfast

Here's the response.

Dear luvemfast,

Hi Mate,

Thanks for the message, the are pressue in pipe will become stable and increased a little whenthe fains is used since its working theory is listed like below for your reference:

The air intake to engine is not stable when the engine cylinder is working, the air flow in the pipe will be returned when the air intake valve is closed.Several cylinders are intermittent movement of the close to open at different timing, then the air flow in the pipe generate the air vibration, which will impact next air intake, the engine will not work correctly.The reverse blade of the fan block the returned air flow, then it make the air flow in the pipe at the stable status with the pressure a little increased, the air intake will become smooth when the valve is open next time. the fan can make the engine working much more smoothly especially when the engine speed is about 2000 times

Hope now it is clear.

Good night!

- chinau2013

Well I'm sold. Who's in for a group buy?

It is somewhat disturbing to note, today, 46 years later, that the command of the spoken languages of this world, are still no better!

Its not so surprising when you understand the construction of the language and the differences between them.

Eg, we would grammatically say that 'john rides a big horse'

in another language, they obviously have thier own way of pronunciation, but the sentence could be assembled in a different context, Eg, 'horse of large size, john riding'

once this is brought down the base understanding of each language, it means the same thing.

When you consider that someone may have grown up learning to speak one way, and still does, then has to learn to speak backwards in another language, there is bound to be some confusion, even after you have been speaking that new language for a long time.

We have a chinese guy here at work, he can be a bit difficult to understand, not just because of the heavy accent, but because he often does speak backwards a bit.

If he was any shorter and green, we'd call him yoda.

I remember hearing somewhere, that of all the languages on earth to learn from scratch (eg, not as your primary language)

English was one of the hardest, doe to so many nuances and differning meanings within the same word, depending on how its arranged in context.