WTB: P90 head

Z.

Thanks for the help! Nice find..

Only issue is I live down in melbourne so if I bought it, I would still have to pay $50-$100 postage to get it here. Which means I'll be looking at $250-$300 and I guess have no idea what these are worth.. so I was just wondering if they are worth paying that for?

Thanks again, appreciate it.

Thanks Simon that's exactly what I needed to know.. just wanted to make sure I wasn't going to spend money on something that was over priced

dat2kman that sounds perfect! thanks for the generosity and all the help. I'll have a crack and see if i can get it... i'll let you know if you should tell me what beer you drink  ;)

Seems like a fair bit of interest/watchers on this, just a suggestion, if there are a few on this forum showing interest in this, and in the interests of not starting a bidding battle, it may be an idea to declare who is showing interest, and who was " first"

Dont flame me, but lets not sqabble!

BTW i am not interested, i already have a couple stockpiled.

Knock yourselves out!

Seems like a fair bit of interest/watchers on this, just a suggestion, if there are a few on this forum showing interest in this, and in the interests of not starting a bidding battle, it may be an idea to declare who is showing interest, and who was " first"

Dont flame me, but lets not sqabble!

BTW i am not interested, i already have a couple stockpiled.

Knock yourselves out!

To be fair, I am one of the interested parties. Perhaps too interested for my own good, haha. I have a fairly decent bid on the head at the mo, but it is almst expected that, on ebay, that an item such at this will have a few people bidding on it last minute. At Z, if you want to chat, flick me a PM :)

Nice Avartar name mate  8)

Eh???

I'm a bit different, that's all! I have a few Datsun Sports 2000's, one is the quickest original spec car, as built in 1968, in the known Datsun world

Datsun 2000 man !!

'Sides couldnt think of anything unique about my Z

• Administrators

Well it's a good price for a P90 and I'd be interested, but right now I'm not in a rush to get 1 so I can wait.

P90 is the best engine head....period.