good to be back

hey guys,

im a new member here, having just gotten out of 1200's.

ive owned a couple of 2 seater 260z's before , one with a stock engine, the other with an rb20.

im just about to pick up my latest zed next week, a 240z this time.

found it under a car cover in a dudes yard, looking sad and unwanted. after numerous phone calls and a note in the letterbox(i didnt knock on the door due to the dangerous dog sign out the front) i finally gotin contact with the guy and after a week of deliberation on his part he reluctantly decided to sell it to me.

paints a bit shabby a-la home job style, and has a few minor rust spots, and its also been half disassembled, but its all there.

he is putting carby kits through it this weekend and assures me its a runner. it was registered until a year ago and has matching engine numbers.

only molested thing is its had a manual conversion.

anyhoo, just thought id intro myself and look forward to be zedding again..

steve

thanks guys, picking it up on tuesday, gotta make room in the shed tomorrow. poor little 1200 will be put on hiatus for a bit while the zed will take centre stage. ill post some pics then.

although i only signed up yestiddy, ive been reading stacks of posts here over the past week.

recognise a few lads from the 1200 forums too.

man im excited to be in amongst it once again......

WOOOT! wednesday is the day i become a zed owner again, unless a major catastrophe occurs, im totally drippin now. is it just me or is it the best feeling knowing one will possess such a thing!