WRX seats (to suit zed)

I am selling this pair of Wrx seats. I have modified the rails so the seats fit inside my 260z. If your floor rails look anything like the pic I included, then they will bolt straight in to your floor as well. otherwise, I guess it's not too hard to make them fit other floor rails as well.

You might need to do a slight bit of persuading with a BFH to the extra hump in the passenger side transmission tunnel (see pic again) to make it sit as low as possible.

The seats themselves are in VGC with no tears or rips but a nice clean wouldn't hurt them. The seat foams/boltsters are in excellent condition and these seats will help modernise the look of your interior while hugging you like a grandma that hasn't seen you in a very long time (except you won't get a beard gravel rash from the seats if they give you a kiss).

Anyways, located in Melbourne (northern subs) and I can deliver them for a little extra money (depends on location) if needed.

Looking for $350.00 for the pair.

post-2105-144023664423_thumb.jpg

post-2105-144023664432_thumb.jpg

post-2105-14402366444_thumb.jpg

post-2105-144023664449_thumb.jpg

These ones I'm selling are out of a 1999 wrx. I found some other wrx seats out of a 2004 model which I liked better as they are all black which matches the interior more as it will be all black inside. So I had to go ahead and modify the rails...... again for the new ones. A few hours of wasted time  grrrrrrrr!

post-2105-144023664483_thumb.jpg

If you sit the drivers seat at absolute vertical there is about 70mm gap from the top of seat to the roof. If I sit the seat back in my comfort zone, I get about 110mm to the roof. the passenger seat sits about 25mm higher.

I'm 5-9 and my head finishes right level with the top of the seat.

• 3 months later...

Damn - I put a bid in last night on eBay and ended up winning: Subaru GC8 WRX STI front seats...

Sorry bro :(

I am very keen and would like to speak with you regarding modifying/fabricating the rails to fit them onto the Z

They are nice seats. Only reason I didn't get them is because of the sti logo on most of them.

The drivers side is pretty straight forward to mod by moving the rails inward a bit and welding a few new lugs to get them to meet up with the floor. The passenger side is a fair bit harder due to the extra camel hump that is on the trans tunnel and the seat rails are alot wider on the wrx seats so they either have to be moved inwards or chop them out completely and weld in some stock z car rails in place.

I'd like to help you fit them but to be honest with you, I have a lot of work on at the moment and still working on completing my car so I would not be able to help you in the near future.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...