« Last post by Lightmaster240z on Yesterday at 01:05:59 PM »
I have access to a product from techbrands.com that is a GPS/GSM tracking device that may be of interest to some of you guys :)sell for about $110.00 plus freight.
Looking for parts to help with the renovation of a 1971 240Z that is currently looking pretty sad in my garage
It's a long list (and bound to get longer...).
First the big bits:
• A pair of front guards/fenders
• A pair of doors
• Extractor, full exhaust system
• Alloy wheels and tyres - 15-17"
• A set of round-top carbies
• A pair of headlight buckets (sugar scoops)
• Wiper motor cowl panel (sits between bonnet and windscreen)
• Door trims
And then the smaller bits:
• A pair of under bumper front indicators
• A pair of wiper arm assemblies
• Heater control facia
• Centre console
• Rear quarter "Z" emblem
• Windscreen washer bottle cap
Here's hoping that these are out there somewhere...
Hi all, have had a bit of a look around for info about converting to power steering, all I could find are posts talking about converting the reciprocating ball power assist steering to the rack and pinion setup, which seems to be pretty difficult.
What I have is a stock NA 280zx, fist year model with non-powered rack and pinion steering. I was thinking that as they later made the zx with power R+P, would a power rack and pump from a donor car essentially "bolt on" or at least come close?