Not much of an update but its an update none the less, i still havent got the poor girl running/tuned so while i waited to save the coin i needed i had to delay the tuning for her again being out of a job for just a few months but i had more pressing matters with saving up some coin to get a 200K service done on my daily. Id do it myself but i dont have much time to do that lately.
but in the mean time i have started my LED light upgrade for my dash. and agood time to chase up mystery wires and also wire in my hazzard light switch also.
I needed a decent work space so i moved my operations in to our entertainment room and use my beer pong table.
Now the new LED bulbs fit but the housing/clip needs some modding to make it all fit together, this is what i started with.
And this i what i ended up with, it looks like ive cut too much off but i couldn't push the bulb into the socket properly so it had to be done, i plan to use alittle bit of hot glue to hold the bulb in the rear of the gauge properly.
so hopefully it should all be done sometime thru the week and it will work, fingers crossed!