Vic Photo shoot / BBQ / Drive 6/12/08

620Z

Hi guys. I was talking with Sulio on the weekend and we have confirmed a date being Saturday 6/12/08 for this event "How many Zeds in a row" picture shoot. We are aiming to get 20 Zeds along. We will spend an hour chatting and taking some photo's of all the Zeds in various positions. From there we would have a BBQ (BYO) in the pleasant settings amongst the trees and then for those still keen go for a drive afterwards up the Black Spur and on to Lake Mountain if people were real keen. The drive is optional, I guess the main purpose would be for the photo shoot and a bit of a BBQ before Christmas. So partners & family are more than welcome as we want to make this a relaxed get together.

Please signify your interest on here so we get an indication of numbers. Remember we are aiming for 20 Zeds or more.

Gordon has two 240's

Craig's V8 Zed

Sulio's 260/240

Lurch

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis   LC260Z

Rev

Mayhem

Ol_SKL_JP

Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

.....so that is 13 Zed cars to start with. I have a another 5 or so in the pipeline. Hope to see you all there.  ;)

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Moderators

Dimitri, a lunch time engagement party. Come at 11am to get your car in the picture then head off around 11.30. Bit rushed but sometimes you got to fit as much in as you can.  ;)

Craig, good news.. party is at 4pm so looks like I can join. Plus I'll see if we can squeeze in some time to help Gordon with his wiring issue on the 240Z. Do both while I'm there! woohoo

Gordon has two 240's

Craig's V8 Zed

Sulio's 260/240

Lurch

Matt Freeman

Steff  XRQTR

Luis   LC260Z

Rev

Mayhem

Ol_SKL_JP

Spamaster240Z

John  ZEDLS

Dimitri Zedman240

Scootag (and maybe Dale)

...well thats 14 maybe 15. It would be nice to hit at least 20 cars. What about Biggelz, Matt Drago, Glen (White 2+2) and Glens mate I think Mick from memory...c'mon fellas. It'll be a nice drive afterwoulds also. Blackspurr...

Another nice Zed will be Rob Creighton's car. He lives sort of local but has been on our Tassie trip 3 times so his car goes real well. Top bloke.

That is a possible 17 Zeds. Still waiting on a few more replies as well. At this stage it is looking like a big day with around 40 people expected along. Just remember it will be BYO meat & drink for the BBQ. Let's get Rev to have a word to the man up stairs for some nice weather.  :-)