How to contact Lou Mondello

Does anyone know how to contact Lou Mondello?  I spoke to him 2 weeks ago on (03)9555 9591 and organised to send my carbs down to him to be recoed.  I have sent them, but forgot to put my mobile number in there for him to call me.  I have since been trying to call him for a week with no answer on that 03 number.  Can anyone assist?

Thanks,

He tuned Simon's (luvthemfast) car recently didn't he? Perhaps he has his phone number?

I did have Lou's mobile number at one stage but I seem to have deleted it, sorry!

If you get really desperate Les Collins has/had his number...

Not many have his mobile, I do, due to my relationship re the true original Datsun Sports cars.

I'm not at all sure if he will be ok with me giving it out.

If you get really really desparate, and you have not heard from him, in say 2-3 weeks time.

He is not there full time, Greensbourough to Moorabin is a bit of a drive.

If anyone ever gets the opportunity, it is a veritable alladdins cave of a workshop, rather full, but lots of very rare stuff, plenty of L series and other Datsun mechanicals.

There are some old historic cars kept there, but these must be hidden under covers, they belong to others.

He wanted my to buy the FIA four cyl head, as he knows that i could onsell it to the rally guys!