I am chasing a fuel filler cap for my 82' 280zx, the ones I looked at from Supercheap Auto and Repco are completely the wrong type. Anyone know if there is a third-party one that will fit the screw type?
Pic attached for reference
Let me know if there are any floating around
I got a pair of Recaro seats that I took out of my Z that I don't intend on using. Solid seats but need new trims.
Spoiler also from the Z will not be needed, see pictures attached as is on car located in Sydney.
Asking $500 for seats
Asking $150 for spoiler
Let me know if you are interested Attached Thumbnails
I have a set of 4 braided brake lines no longer needed
Located in Avondale heights, MelbourneAttached Thumbnails
These are Type 2 or sometimes called Type Q carbs and are the rare early style that came on Datsun roadsters and I believe what was offered in the Competition Catalogues.
These came off a running L28 (unknown specs) but as always could do with a clean.
Also comes with a bag of linkages.
Price for AusZcar is $1800+ postage Attached Thumbnails
Its a 76 2 seater so not 100% sure what doors would be exchangeable to suit the different latch mechanisms and disgn.
Any help on parts and info would be awesome.
Model: 280zx (1979)
Price and Payment Conditions: Shell free to a good home, aftermarket parts extra (who takes the car gets first preference on all parts)
Item Condition: Fair - all rust has been meticulously removed and new panels welded in, kick panels in front of rear wheel well still need replacement panels welded in.
Body: Good condition
Mechanical: Rolling Shell, Requires towing
Extra Info: Old build thread here: http://www.viczcar.com/forum/topic/11913-280zx-project-bringing-a-beast-back-from-the-dead/?hl=beast
Contact Details: PM preferred
**Shell comes with 95% of stock parts required to finish project**, a few pieces may need to be sourced. As it sits is what you get. Lots of money has gone into this project and this will be a bargain for anyone interested in a 280zx project.
Unfortunately my career has taken all my time the last few years and I can't justify leaving this sitting around in my garage any longer. I'd prefer it go to someone who will actually finish it, otherwise it will have to be scraped.
- All rust removed from the body and replacement panels welded in (albeit amateurishly)
- All suspension bushes replaced with nolathane bushes
- Wheel wells have been cut and re-welded ready for flares to fit larger wheels
- 70% of the car painted in matte black
- Underside of the car repainted with black stone guard paint
- Rear bumper deleted, panel welded flush (amateurishly, could use some cleaning up)
- Originally auto but manual gearbox, flywheel, manual pedal all come with shell
Aftermarket parts to go with car (make an offer):
- Genuine Watanabe Rims (14" x 10.5" rears, 14 x 7" fronts) **like new condition** polished lip, centres primed for painting (will come with gold metallic paint I planned to use) Brand new BF Goodrich radials tyres to suit
- Rebuilt L28 (teared down, clean and re-sealed) N42 block, N42 head
- Mild upgrade camshaft
- New clutch
- Manual gearbox
- Coilovers (cleaned up and re-painted)
- Camber adjustment plates
- Megasquirts ECU
- Megasquirts wiring harness
- MSD coilpacks
- Pacemaker extractors painted in ceramic black and heat wrapped
- WRX seats
- Gktech wheel spacers
- Short shifter kit
- Aftermarket fuel rail
- Bosch wideband AF sensor and innovate AF gauge
- Drilled & slotted rotors
I don't remember all the details for the parts, if someone shows genuine interest I can get details for you.
If no one is interested in the shell plus parts, I will sell of all parts individually.
Thanks for all the help along the way gents, great community on here and it's a shame to be moving on.Attached Thumbnails